Saturday, April 6, 2013

"The Best Dad" Layout (with Pretty Little Studio)

 
I’ve got a fun little 8.5×11 layout to share with you all today. I decided to use a few of the fun pictures I got from the photoshoot last week. With this layout I decided to make a two column banner going across the page.
  My favorite thing about Pretty Little Studio is that they have the most wonderful selection of journaling cards, tags, embellishment cards, etc. These can be the perfect accent on just about any project. Each tag/journaling card left plenty of space to work with. After I added my title, my photos, and my journaling – I went ahead and started to add as many embellishments as I could get in there! Fun, huh?
Isn’t that little man with the mustache adorable? He is from the wonderful Monsieur collection. Check it out!

I also wanted to take this time to talk about a few exciting things that are going on with Pretty Little Studio. If you followed along with our fun little blog hop a few days ago, then you know that Pretty Little Studio is releasing a new, ADORABLE line called "Nature Walk". Take the time to flip through the virtual catalog above. You're sure to fall in love! Pretty Little Studio will also be selling 12x12 papers soon! You can look into pre-ordering the Birthday Cake collection and the Nature Walk collection by visiting the shop!

Happy weekend, everyone!

4 comments:

  1. That is just adorable! Really love the photo taken from a different perspective.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, super creative! Love the photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet.
    I love the banner theme :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGosh...adorable page! The plaid is so perfect for a dad layout!

    ReplyDelete