Saturday, March 9, 2013

Spring Has Sprung with Pretty Little Studio

 It's time for another Pretty Little Studio layout!
Spring is on it’s way! I am ready for warmer weather which inspired me to make a spring themed layout. I used the lovely Sand Castle Collection by Pretty Little Studio. It’s the perfect collection for spring or summer photos, with it’s gentle tones.
I love layers and dimension on layouts. One of the easier ways for me to obtain both on a page is by adding accordion flowers. I’ve found the little round vintage tags are the perfect center piece for any accordion flower.
Supplies Used: Pretty Little Studio's Sand Castle collection, Pretty Little Studio's vintage circle tags - Baby, Pretty Little Studio's Marble Cake Pattern Paper from the Birthday Cake collection, Studio Calico Wood Veneer Arrows, Studio Calico Wood Veneer Circles, Bella Blvd Love and Marriage Scallop Border, Bella Blvd Banana 12X12 Freestyle Sophisticates Paper, Kraft Commitment 12X12 Yes, Please Amy Tangerine Paper, Studio Calico's Flair Buttons, American Crafts Dear Lizzy Wood buttons

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love all your layered elements, especially the arrow on top of 'fun in the sun'! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Love all the texture and elements you brought into the design.

    ReplyDelete