Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Her Little Personality with "Pure Bliss"

I'd like to start this post by saying that I hope all of you lovely ladies had a wonderful Mother's day! My weekend was great. I'll be sure to share more details on that later. ;) For right now I'd like to show you a lovely little layout I've done. It's all about my daughter's silly personality!
 photo gcdDTherlittlepersonality1christinacollins_zps2dbc74df.jpg
I really wanted to document the type of person she is as a toddler. I printed out the journaling on some vellum, and simply made the personality traits stand out a little more by bolding them. I cut the title out with my Silhouette Cameo. Keeping the embellishments minimal, I really let the paper become the start of this layout.
 photo gcdDTherlittlepersonality2christinacollinsjpg_zps9d695a02.png
Supplies Used:
Paper:
(Pure Bliss) - Alphabet, Blooming, Journal Tags
(Charleston) - Anna
Cardstock: Bazzil Basics (Light Blue and Kraft)
Other: Pure Bliss 12" Die-Cut Borders, Pure Bliss Paper Clips, Studio Calico Wood Veneer circles

Thanks for taking a peek! Be sure to visit the GCD Studios blog for even more inspiration!

7 comments:

  1. Such a sweet page, Christina! I love your title work and adorable photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable - the page and the pictures! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorable page and love the picture. Wonderful smile!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These photos really do show her personality. Love this design. So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a brilliant layout!!!! Love it so much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a stunning page! I love your title work and those photos are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute layout for cute pictures! TFS

    ReplyDelete