Wednesday, February 6, 2013

"Picture Perfect" Project Life FREE Printables

I don't personally do project life but I enjoy the concept of using page dividers to make a layout. Especially when working with a themed album that involves a lot of photos. The beauty about these little printables is that they could easily be used for project life or layouts as well!
I enjoy doing these little freebies and this is the second batch - "Picture Perfect". The wood grain pattern was so much fun to work with! I hope you enjoy putting them to use as much as I enjoyed making them! ;) You can download them below. Just save and print!

Picture Perfect - 3X4 Cards - Set1
Picture Perfect - 3X4 Cards - Set2

If you have any requests (as far as freebies go) please let me know!

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous work! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute, thanks for posting these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the combination of woodgrain and cameras! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so much fun, Christina! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Usually, I'm not the pinky type of girl - but I like these :) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. je les adore !... la couleur est superbe : merci pour le partage... j'ai placé un lien ici : http://pinterest.com/lemondedis/project-life/

    ReplyDelete