From top to left:
- This adorable idea for a birthday cake (from Sweetapolita). Bake the cake, cover it in white fondent, and then like the birthday girl (or boy) decorate it themselves! It'd be neat for a art themed party or just to do every year (and see how much they improve each time).
- This gorgeous page by Megan Klauer is so inspiring!
- How adorable is this Bunny Bag from Meli Melo?
- Hello beautiful! I love the vintage chic feel of this photo. Everything about it is perfect.
- Mini Pom-Pom Headband. Absoulutely precious for a little girl! I want to make one for Charlotte. For some reason they remind me of Cindy Lou Hoo.
Last but not least - we were actually lucky enough to get a little snow earlier this week! It was Charlotte's first time playing in it and she LOVED it.
I hope you enjoyed my picks this week. Happy Friday!