Wednesday, January 30, 2013

The Two of Us, You And Me - LAYOUT

I had so much fun putting this together. The photo in this layout is of the hubby and I. Part of the title is printed right on the photo was the other part of the title is made up of Thickers. The journaling is about how we are basically made for each other. I used a ton of papers from my scrap pile. The entire thing is a big jumble of different manufactorers. I actually did some stamping! I don't stamp often but I think this will be the layout that makes me fall in love with it. I really like the 'graphical' effect it gives.
Pretty layers! Building layers is my absolute favorite part of scrapbooking. Notice the journaling on the vellum as well. I've become a little obsessed with it. It adds such a nice place for journaling on any layout.
I painted one of the wood veneer shapes in black, and although I was a little nervous in doing so -  I'm pretty pleased at the way it came out.

SUPPLIES USED: All-A-Bloom 12X12 Happy Go Lucky Paper (My Little Shoebox), Celery Stalks 12X12 Southern Chicken Dumpling Soup (Jillibean Soup), Lime Stripe 12X12 Sweet Summer Time (Little Yellow Bicycle), Bunny Tail Trail 12X12 Woodland Park Paper (October Afternoon), Little Bo Peep 6X13 Border Stickers (Crate Paper), Little Bo Peep Stand Outs (Crate Paper), Target Washi Tape, American Craft Thickers, Freckled Fawn Speech Bubble Wood Chips, Woodland Park Chip N Stick 8X12 (October Afternoon), Pink Smashbook Paper, Love Always Wins Stamps by Ali Edwards, My Minds Eye Enamel Dots, EK Success Binding Edge Punch, Heyday Ephemera Pack Embellishments, Happy Go Lucky Cardstock Stickers

Thank you for stopping by!

8 comments:

  1. Love how that photo is taken! Fun and colorful layout too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, love the shot :) Great layers - love that! Hmmm...those FF wood chips are slowing getting into my wish list! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, fun layout for a fun picture! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the photo and those two bunnies are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful layout, love the photo too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. the wood painted black is really nice. I love the layers! Especially under the rabbits....

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is spectacular! I'm always so nervous making a page from a mixture of manufacturers because I'm concerned it's going to look weird..... but yours has come together spectacularly! I just love the colour combo here, and the stamping and black veneer look especially wonderful ;-)

    ReplyDelete