Sunday, September 30, 2012

The Never Ending Vortex of Essays and Exams

 
Oh, woe is me! The above picture of my daughter pretty much says it all. I feel like I am behind bars - though I must admit I'm not smiling nearly as much as she is. My days are filled with writing essay after essay and studying for exams. It will all be worth it in the end but I miss my days of having almost every hour of the day dedicated to my daughter and scrapbooking. I do hope everyone understands my lack of blogging. I'm hoping that now that I'm getting use to college life - perhaps I can fit more blogging and crafting into my life. We'll see. :)

1 comment:

  1. What an adventure....school, toddler, etc. Love your list! I look forward to hearing about your accomplishments. I might have to do this too...sounds fun. Best if luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete