Sunday, July 15, 2012

Color Me Scrappy - Challenge #8

 It's the 15th which means it's time for another Color Me Scrappy challenge! These are the lovely colors we had to work with for the challenge...


A la gorgeous, no?
And here is the layout I came up with....
The scalloped border, swirly red paper, hot air balloon, and white clouds are all from Echo Park. The tealish paper and other little cloud are from My Little Shoebox. The purple is a ribbon I found at walmart and the flowers are actually foam stickers I find in the children's section. The kraft envelope is by Maya Roads. The chevron paper down at the bottom is by Bella Blvd.
I hope my layout inspires you to play along with us! Be sure to go check out what other fabulous collections the other DT ladies have come up with.
In it to win it? A gift certificate from Peace, Love, and Scrapbooking is up for grabs.
So what's stopping you? Come play along with COLOR ME SCRAPPY!

2 comments: