Tuesday, March 6, 2012

My Husband The Artist

My husband is an artist. He paints landscapes and birds.
There are many things that I love about my husband but his ability to capture the true beauty of the world simply at the stroke of a brush is one of my favorite things.
I am proud of him and support him just as he supports me with my scrapbooking.
I thought it would be nice to give my readers a little peek into his artistic world.

If you'd like to see more of his work then please feel free to visit his website - Bruce Collins Studio. He also has an Etsy shop.

He also has a YouTube channel where he does time lapse videos of his paintings in the creative process. I may be biased but I think they are very relaxing to watch! I do hope you all will take a peek.

8 comments:

  1. your husband is very talented!!!! Love the paintings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! He does amazing work. I'm in awe of someone so talented. Thanks for sharing!!! Really enjoyed watching the creative process in the video.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! What a talented guy!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He does great work! Loved it! Love Penny Scrap-aholic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow you are an artistic family! It's so nice that your husband 'gets' your scrap booking. Although mine is not an artist, he's a graphics software engineer, so he's very visual. He appreciates my layouts in a geeky way.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ps, his studio link is broken. You forgot to add : after http

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful work! My husband is an amateur photographer, so he totally gets my scrapping. Love the lighthouse! We went to Chincoteague and Assateague Islands for our honeymoon, so many years ago now!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How very, very cool! :)
    My son loves art and drawing.
    I hope it's something he continues to do for a long time :)

    ReplyDelete