Sunday, February 26, 2012

Mismatch Mayhem



I did this layout for one of the first challenges in Shimelle Laine's Hitchhikers Guide To Scrapbooking class. It's a great class so far. Be sure to check it out!

There is quite the silly story behind this photo. I told my husband to get our daughter dressed while I stepped out for a few minutes. When I came back into the room, I found her wearing this outfit. Mismatch as ever!

PRODUCTS:
Authentique's "Gathering" and "Splendid" collection
American Crafts (the polka dot paper)
Jillibean Soup Label Stickers
Bo Bunny's Vicki B. Collection
My Little Shoebox (brown)
Bella Blvd Finally Fall Chipboard
Vintage Photo distress ink
Random paints teal/green/white (for the splatter effect)

Happy Scrapping!

6 comments:

  1. that is just too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh...that is so funny!
    Cute layout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute layout, the photo of course makes it. Such a cutie.
    At least she was dressed ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so cute! Great idea for a page! Love all the white space.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cutie!! Love your simple and beautiful layout :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great page, love all the little flicks of different colours and what a gorgeous photo :)

    ReplyDelete