Friday, December 23, 2011

It's almost Christmas!

Wow! Christmas is right around the corner. Are you excited? I know I am! Seeing my little one tear into her gifts is going to be wonderful. We are also spending Christmas with a very special guest this year - my best friend, Angie. She even has her own stocking that has already been stuffed full of of goodies. We have already gone through a few Christmas traditions which include decorating the tree, visiting Christmas Town at Busch Gardens, and getting a picture of Charlotte with Santa. Of course I have some photos to share!

The main tree at Christmas Town. Isn't it gorgeous? Yes! Just like the rest of Christmas Town.
We had so much fun! Check out how bundled up Charlotte is in her snow suit. ;) Haha, it was way cold.
 Charlotte with Santa. She was a bit...put off by him, haha.
Our Christmas tree this year! The picture didn't come out to well. :(
Our Christmas lights this year. :) Love how they turned out around our circular staircase.

My next blog post probably won't be until year 2012 so I just want to wish you all a Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and Happy New Year!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you have a very Merry Christmas...wishing you a 2012 filled with joy!

    ReplyDelete